Thursday, July 31, 2008

In dreams (Dreams do come true...)

I looked at her sleeping peacefully and admire her beauty, a sudden rush urge me to feel the warmth of her body; to hold her closer to mine....and then I find myself in the middle of the night pulling the rear end of my blanket !. Oh it was such a beautiful dream.

I kept on thinking if dreams come true. In life we dream on, our aims integrated into dreams. My dream was to get a job, get hitched around 25-27 , have kids and settle down. Years passed after sweet sixteen and I do get a job and dreams revolve. This time a more ambitious, and unknown realm, a lead ‘to become a good husbandwas on the cards. Now I face life's own puzzle and a fear; that I might not choose the one I love, kept gnawing me from the inside.

A quote from a friend said, “In life we can chose who to care for; chose the one to be with; but we can never choose the one to fall in love with”. So, the sweetness of my dream lies in the fact that I was with the one that I loved, whoever it was.

3 comments:

Calliopia said...

Beautiful dream indeed :D

When I was young I used to think a lot like you but life is full of unexpected surprises. About the quote, I don't know...maybe I'm too old to believe in falling in love in the romantic novel way but I think you can grow to love anyone if you really put your mind to it.

vana said...

ai a upa te zah thiamin an thu te awi fo rawh.. an tih ang khan i sawi hi a dik maithei, maithei ka ti anih chu lolz. To fall in love.. a nuam ve dangdai a

Anonymous said...

Tada