Sunday, August 3, 2008

Me, myself

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? …and there were many answers.

Sometimes I ask myself the same question, who am I? It’s not like an identity crisis, but sometimes we all need to see ourselves from the outside. So whom do others say about me? Once a friend told me I’m an arrogant son of a b****. Whom do you think I am?

My ayurvedic body types predict that I possess the following characters:

“changeability; unpredictability; - in size, shape, mood, and action moody; imaginative and impulsive; quick to grasp ideas and good at initiating things but poor at finishing them; energy fluctuates, with jagged peaks and valleysable; tolerant; comfort-loving, and peaceful”

My Zodiac sign (Pisces) also predicts the following characteristic traits.

  • Shy
  • Romantic
  • Trustworthy
  • Aloof
  • Dreamy
  • Creative
  • Understanding
  • Unrealistic
  • Impractical

Likes...

  • Romance
  • Nature
  • Ambient music
  • Poetry
  • Mystical settings
  • Being loved / wanted
  • Freedom
  • Privacy

Dislikes...

  • Noise
  • Crowds
  • Dirt & ugliness
  • Garish objects
  • Being reminded
  • Tight spaces
  • Authority
  • Revealing private life

On this friendship day, all my thoughts are concerned about me, and only me!.

Happy friendship day to all my friends in this life.

5 comments:

Mizohican said...

Pu Van,

Happy Friendship Day to you and only yourself :-)

DayDreamBeliever said...

Belated Friendship Day wishes

vana said...

@illusionaire chimawm hle mahla thanks
@Daydreambeliever thanks.

Kima, thiante lakah hian tunge ka nih a, min hmuh dan hi in enfo hmasak a ngai a, THIAN, a thu hi a lian si a

Calliopia said...

Ka lo hnial lawk che. After all what's a little difference of opinion between friends an tih kha momz.

Horoscope ilo vel hi ngaihnawm mai mai ka tia ka chhiar ve ziah tho chungin Pisces traits i ron ziah ho hi applicable to most anybody a ni ve tho in ka hria. Anybody han tihah mi zawi awi deuh zz ka tihna a niang chu. Mihring hi chi hnih extroverts leh introverts in kan in thren tawp a, introverts zz khita description khian a huam vek mai lom ni?

What do friends say about me? Good question. Supportive, loyal, trustworthy, dependable, reliable, a rock of Gibralter etc etc min ti se ka ti. Never mind about the tons of fun part. If people are your friends, it stands to reason that they like your company and think you're fun to be with...ni mai lom tiro?

vana said...

@j Nia a dik tho mai, Horoscope hi chu a fun part a nih hi. Mihring hi kan nih dan ang tura mi min rinsak dan han hriat mai mai hi a nawmna chen pawh a awm thin. Introverts/extroverts chu comments ka neilo. Thanks again, nang nge nge thu ropui tak i rawn hnutchhiah e..Friends.. hmm.. nice thanks