Friday, March 14, 2008

LOVE

'Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who’ll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I’m not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you’ll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven’t lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven’t tried, you haven’t lived”
This is a quotation from the movie- Meet Joe Black. What struck me is the fact that, will i find someone whom i love like crazy and who’ll love me back in the same way. In this material world we look for security, in terms of wealth and sometimes emotions. The quote that takes me away goes - Forget your head and listen to your heart. I’m not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you’ll come back. The head says no, but the matter of the fact is the heart cant lie an neither the feelings. This.. to me is love. You must have a definition on your own, but for me, as of today, this is my love.

No comments: