Monday, April 27, 2009

A simple thought

That's what makes you "that guy." 

I remember this quote from the movie "die hard 4"

A friend  told me, recently, something about me, which she finds "unique & intriguing", but which I miss to find it myself!

A friend once or twice, by pure mistake, called me "a pa" (Daddy). Daddy's figure perhaps.

A friend once said, 'You have a soft spot', yet again i missed that spot.

This leads me to the thought, 'That's what makes you that guy'. People fall in love, get married to our so called "soulmates". We all finds that uniqueness in a person and that same thing leads to another. That unique personification of another human inside our head makes us closer, to tie a bond, at least in many cases.
So, my question is, for that someone in your life, what is the reason that identify you as "that guy" or "that girl" (Do you have a reason to smile)

10 comments:

Aduhi Chawngthu said...

When the times comes you will know, so they say. There will be no bells ringing or thunders clapping or lightnings flashing, it will be a quiet but satisfying realization, as they say in the books.

Hriatpuia Pa said...

Haha! He zawhna chu, mahni chhan chi a nih loh hi! 'Someone' te'n min chhansak tur chi a ni zawk ang :)
'The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind' :P

Unknown said...

I thil rawn ziah hi..thil ngaihtuah uluk em em thrin te tan chuan - thil hriatthiam har ber te zinga mi a ni, ka tan pawh...hehe...mahseee thil uluk lem lo,pawisak nei tlem mi tan chuan a ho lutk thung ang!!...nupui/pasal thlan uluk leh uluk lo mize inkarah hian 'that guy' 'that girl' kan nih theihna chu a innghat ber!!...khawi khaw dai kil kara nuthlawi zu zuar kha zuhehpa tan chuan 'that girl' ani thei..hehe...i tan chuan a ni leh miah nang!!...kha daih kha ni!...lolz

Calliopia said...

I dunno, you'll have to ask him ;)

faka said...

You remind me of Dennis the Menace who looked in the mirror and said, "I miss me!" Sometimes I'm too busy to the extend of missing myself.

I know I have a reason to smile. But I still could not figure out what makes 'this guy' in me!

vana said...

@ aduhi, wisedom comes from experience and knowledge from books..

@zaia amah kha zawh keuh mai chi..

@Es-i thlir kim thin mange..nuthlawi zu zuar thlengin i khawrh chhuak thlap mai. "That guy/girl' chu an awm alom..

@callopia, should i ask it for you :P..phone no.......

@faka, ask her? that guy in you that she adores and makes you the one..get it?

VaiVa said...

Ka til thenna lam a ni lo tlat mai! Sazu kaw laih ka thlang zawk teh ang. Lol

Puia said...

Hotupa hi chu thil te hi a ngaihtuah ril thei teh a nia.. Keini ang rual tan chuan han hriat thiam mai chi pawh a ni lo va.. mumang lamah kan mang pha a nih chuan a lawmawmah ngai ta zawk ila..:)

A nupui neih hun tur lam hi kei ka lungkham a ni zawk mah ka ti..:)

Aduhi Chawngthu said...

hey i blog hi ka lo follow ania aw

vana said...

@Vaiva, a thenna lam tak zawk a nih ka ring tlat mai pek a..

@puia, thuril phuhchhuah tur neilo tan chuan thlasik mau puah phawng phawng mai zawng a nih hi....Nupui te chu a laia neih a ngai an tih hi a dik ta ve ang :)

@aduhi..ure always welcome